1. Conduct your search.
2. Mark the records you wish to export.
3. Click on the Display Settings link and select Medline and click the Apply button.
4. Your results will be displayed in a tagged format. Using your browser's Save As function, navigate to the local drive and directory where you want to save the file and save the file in the text (. txt) format.
5. Log in to RefWorks.
6. Select References/Import from the toolbar.
7. Select NLM PubMed as the data source and PubMed as the database.
8. Browse to find the text file you saved to your computer (if you opened the file, copy and paste the text into the Importing Data from the Following Text area).
9. Click Import.
10. Your records should appear in the Last Imported Folder.