Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Undergraduate Research Journals
Interested in publishing your research work as an undergraduate? View the lists of peer-reviewed undergraduate scholarly journals:
NOTE: Publishing in an undergraduate-research-specific journal may preclude publication in a more general scientific journal.
Creative Matter Student Scholarhsip
Why you should publish your thesis on Creative Matter?
- Share your scholarly work to a broader range
- Improve visibility in major search engine
- Preserve and access to content through a permanent URL
- Retain intellectual property rights to your work (e.g. publication, withdraw and etc.)
- Track download statistics via comprehensive reports
How can you publish your thesis with Creative Matter?
What is needed for publishing your thesis on Creative Matter?
- Authorize the Lucy Scribner Library the non-exclusive perpetual right to make your submission available online by signing the Student Work Permission Agreement.
- Your thesis file in PDF of Miscrosoft Word (and associated video, image, or data files, separate appendices, etc if applicable).
- IRB approval if your research project involves human subjects. Details