Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Identify the topic(s) that you wanted to research/explore
- Brainstorm/identify keywords
- Find information about your topic(s) using library resources -
- Reference Collection - a good place to start for background information of your topic
- Search library general collections for books, articles, videos, etc.
- Use RefWorks to keep track of citations as you conduct research
- Evaluating resources (scholarly vs. non-scholarly, what is peer-reviewed, a 5-minute video)
- Understand "the anatomy of a scholarly article" check out this short video
- Annotated bibliography
- Citing resources
Welcome to the Asian Studies subject page! Use the tabs above to view subject-specific resources. If you have any questions please contact me. Check out the new arrivals at the Library below!